Hello There!

Hello there and welcome to my blog that I will be keeping as an online theoretical sketchbook throughout my autumn/winter art project. Throughout this project I will be building knowledge and practice of portrait photography.

Monday 1 November 2010

The Start

I have decided to do another project within photography because I find the discipline very broad and interesting. There are many specific elements of photography that an artist can practice and master in. Previously, I have never really thought about photographing humans in portrait scope. People may have been part of previous photography as part of the scene but never as a key subject. My previous photography project of HDR photography was largely based on landscapes so although I'm using the same initial tool for my art project, the art which I am crafting will be different.Along the way there will be continuous development of work from a new and strange practice.

I'm looking forward to see what this project develops into to and where I take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment