Hello There!

Hello there and welcome to my blog that I will be keeping as an online theoretical sketchbook throughout my autumn/winter art project. Throughout this project I will be building knowledge and practice of portrait photography.

Friday 10 December 2010

My first try following the tutorial in my previous post.

This is the outcome of my attempt of a text portrait through photoshop. It is of myself with the particular contextual value of the text being a covering letter for a job I applied for in September. The text is describing who I am, what I do and why they should hire me. I hate writing stuff like this, but it often makes us who we are, and shapes the jobs we do.

The closer you are, the more text you can read. The further you are, the more of me you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment